Angel's Creative Design

Creative Art, Jewelry and More.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

At Last!

Finally! I was able to go to the bead store the other night and I found some great beads in her discontinued bin. I’ve become quite inspired. For the past two evenings I’ve been able to get back to my passion. And, boy, has it taken over rather rapidly.

For so many weeks I’ve been unable to bead either because of family duties or lack of the proper beads. Now that I’ve got new stuff the passion is back. I started by making black and blue bracelets for my nephew. He’s 11 and asked if I could make him a bracelet. I said sure and asked what colors he wanted. Black and blue was the answer, no silver just black and blue. So I had to do some searching for manly beads in the proper colors. I think they turned out well. He hasn’t seen them yet so I’m not sure how he will like them.

Then, last night I was up until 2:00 in the morning painstakingly threading seed beads onto stretch cord. I finished 2 bracelets, 1 ankle bracelet and 2 necklaces. They turned out nice if I do say so myself. I hope to add pictures of them soon so you can see them. I found some great stone beads that are a pale green crystal. They look great all made up.

Now that I’ve started again it seems that’s all I think about. I just can’t wait to get home from work so I can create!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home