Angel's Creative Design

Creative Art, Jewelry and More.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I'm Obsessed!

Well, I discovered this morning just how passionate I've become about my jewelry making. This morning I found myself getting ready for work in record time (a very unusual event I promise you). I've had my beads out for over a week now. Since I don't have a special room for my crafts they just sit in my living room. This became a problem this morning as I found myself sitting down to figure out which ones I wanted to wear this morning and began to bead a new one! This I did not have time for. I had to force myself to be satisfied with ones I had made previously. Wow! I just wanted to stay home and bead and be creative all day. What a bummer to actually have to come to work! However, work is how I'm currently paying for my passion/addiction so therefore staying home is not an option. I keep telling April (my sister) that I need to find a sugar daddy so I can stay home and fulfill all my creative desires without having to worry about how the bills are going to get paid. So far though I can't find a boyfriend let alone a sugar daddy. Oh, well. I digress. Needless to say I wish beading were my full time job instead of my current position. But, maybe someday that will change. I still have hope. Enjoy your day everyone. And thanks for stopping by.

1 Comments:

  • At May 16, 2006, Blogger April Erwin said…

    Ditto!!! I so feel ya. I want to stay home and write. Something I can't seem to find time to do lately. It kills me to sit and do accounting all day when I could be following any one of my creative edeavors and be having fun to boot.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home