Angel's Creative Design

Creative Art, Jewelry and More.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

In the Begining... there were beads

I'm really excited to have this opportunity to share my latest passion with all of you. For the past couple of years, I have found my creative outlet in beading. It started with earrings and quickly progressed to my favorite piece of jewelry, bracelets.

I've come to realize something about myself. I need to be able to be creative and have something to show for my work instantaneously. I find that beading is creative and quickly gratifying. I hope to be able to show you some of the beautiful things I've been able to create. Let me know what you think.

Since this site is just begining, the only photo I have at the moment is the one below. These bracelets include Pink Stone Hearts with Sterling Silver tubes. They're strung on stretchy cord for convenience and great fit. My sister commissioned these to be made for her own personal use and is now one of my walking billboards. I find this the best kind of advertising. Be sure to check out my store so you too can become one of my walking billboards. I'll also be listing in ebay, so I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for stopping by and ya'll come back now, ya' hear?

Angel


1 Comments:

  • At May 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Angel, I love the coral bracelet & earrings you made for me. They're light enough not to wiegh me down, and bright with real stones and sterling silver!!
    Thank you for customizing them for my large framed wrist.
    Now, what will my next set be????
    Thanks, Nancy M.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home